I had fun creating two inexpensive and easy puzzle and button pumpkin crafts for children. Adults will like these too. I also put together a quick peach cobbler that’s perfect for this time of year. The recipe is at the end of this post.
- Puzzle pieces (If you have a missing piece puzzle, perfect!) I purchased a small puzzle from the Dollar Tree.
- Cardstock and ribbon – I used a file folder for the base and cardstock in place of the ribbon stem.
- Craft paint – I chose two different colors which made a pretty pumpkin.
- Sponge brush
Paint the underside of puzzle pieces and dry on wax paper. Then glue and layer pieces to form a pumpkin.
- Frame (I purchased mine from the Dollar Tree)
- Paper Cutter
Cut a piece of cardstock or material of choice to fit the frame and design your button pumpkin. Dry completely before framing.
Easy Peach Cobbler
9 x 13 pan – Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- 1 stick butter
- 2 cups flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 5 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 and 1/2 cups milk
- 4 cups of sliced peaches – I shake a small amount of cinnamon and sugar over the peaches.
Melt butter in pan.
Stir together dry ingredients. I always add a touch of cinnamon.
Add milk and stir until just mixed.
Pour mixture over butter. Top with peaches and bake 45 minutes +