Welcome to my helpful lifestyle blog website!
I’ll share family fun, indoor and outdoor ideas, projects for children, recipes, guest posts, and a few ‘memory lane’ articles.
Writing has been on my agenda for several years. Many of my pieces have won awards, and I’m a member of American Christian Fiction Writers, Society of Children’s Book Writers and Illustrators, and Serious Writer. My inspiration is fueled by my grandchildren and offbeat sense of humor. I enjoy spending time with family and friends where ideas consistently sprout.
Serious Writer – WRITER OF THE YEAR Finalist
Serious Writer – WRITER OF THE YEAR Semifinalist
- 2020 Serious Writer “Writer of the Year” Finalist — General Fiction Novel — An Open River, Article — “Story of the Year”
- Serious Writer “Writer of the Year” Semifinalist — Children’s Picture Book — New Ball in Town
- 2019 OHCWC Second place — Contemporary Novel — An Open River
- 2018 OHCWC First place — Romance Novel — An Open River
- 2018 OHCWC Honorable Mention — Children’s Picture Book — New Ball in Town
- 2018 ACFW — Semifinalist — Contemporary Novel — An Open River
- 2018 Almost an Author “Write to Publish Conference” — Picture Book Honorable Mention — Band-Aid Kid
- 2009 Whatever Lovely — First Place e-zine — The Necklace