Welcome to my helpful lifestyle blog website!
I’ll share family fun, indoor and outdoor ideas, projects for children, recipes, guest posts, and a few ‘memory lane’ articles.
Writing has been on my agenda for several years. Many of my pieces have won awards, and I’m a member of American Christian Fiction Writers, Society of Children’s Book Writers and Illustrators, and Serious Writer. My inspiration is fueled by my grandchildren and offbeat sense of humor. I enjoy spending time with family and friends where ideas consistently sprout.
Serious Writer – WRITER OF THE YEAR Finalist
Serious Writer – WRITER OF THE YEAR Semifinalist
- 2020 ACFW VA Crown Awards Finalist – Contemporary Novel – An Open River
- 2020 Serious Writer “Writer of the Year” Finalist – General Fiction Novel – An Open River, Article “Story of the Year”
- 2019 Serious Writer “Writer of the Year” Semifinalist – Children’s Picture Book – New Ball in Town
- 2019 OHCWC Second place – Contemporary Novel – An Open River
- 2018 OHCWC First place – Romance Novel – An Open River
- 2018 OHCWC Honorable Mention – Children’s Picture Book – New Ball in Town
- 2018 ACFW – Semifinalist – Contemporary Novel – An Open River
- 2018 Almost an Author “Write to Publish Conference” – Picture Book Honorable Mention – Band-Aid Kid
- 2009 Whatever Lovely – First Place e-zine – The Necklace