Valentine’s Day is a time to show our love and affection.
Listed below are a few ideas on how to bless others the days prior to February 14th.
- Stick a heart shape note in a lunch bag or on a coffee mug/iced drink container telling the person how much they are appreciated.
- Tape an “I love you” sticky to your child’s bedroom door and add other notes leading up to Valentine’s Day.
- Pay it forward at a fast food drive-through, restaurant, or coffee shop and surprise someone by picking up their tab.
- Post a card on your neighbor’s door or surprise them with a special treat.
- Send a card to a Veteran.
- Deliver cookies to a service person’s family.
- Bless a shut-in with a bouquet of flowers or box of candy. Better yet, take time for a short visit.
- Prepare a meal or dessert for someone who has returned home from surgery.
- Make cookies with your children or grandchildren and deliver to a relative you don’t see often.
The ideas are endless.
Happy Valentine’s Day!